vauxhall viva hb braking for spares 1968

So you found a Brabham Viva but its not your colour and its a bit sad, is it about to be crushed. Help save it by posting here!

Postby psl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 pm

what the hell i`ll strip for money, just need a few more volunteers and we could have a full montey strip in record time!
Ave it!
Err date in diary, its getting rather full son and its only the sodding 15th of jan. pm me a date and where
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

stripped

Postby snoopy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:33 pm

engines out found 3 racks in the boot the carb and manifold (strongburg is it)must be the origanal engine back axels good and the rear seats are good (black) prop is good rad all glass but the rear is not heated
snoopy
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

vauxhall viva hb braking for spares 1968

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:35 pm

Like I said snoopy will be over on Saturday if thats fine with you .. nice and early grab soem of the parts and leave some beer money.
pbottomley

Postby snoopy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm

yes thats fine c u then
snoopy
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:27 pm

Like I said on the phone Snoopy, expect some calls, lol....

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:43 pm

I will be at this car on saturday AM around 10am, if people are after widgits please send me an email and I will hopefully compile a wants list of parts... that way I can get the parts for you, and make the most of the morning.

I can tell you the engine runs and its Chevette unit, not a nice 1159cc, so I have no intention of taking it home unless someone shouts up.

Dont ask for silly thinsg like the one screw that is burried behind every other part of the car and will take me an hour to remove :lol: :lol:

Basically Snoopy is doing us a favour so make sure you shout up nice and early, and I will try to get it. :D :D :D

anyone else who want to come along and help me is very welcome
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 pm

Well been seen and done the car...

Its was well rotten in all the best places, got a carb, rear screen, rad, rear quarter windows, some rubber seals and thats about it... the engine is a chuvit unit and no good to me (plus car space etc) the good dash and speedod etc all gone beforeI got there...

The badges were all rotten, the door card *Bleep*, no interior.

But very nice to meet Snoopy and if ppl want supercharger info hes your man

:D :D
pbottomley

Previous

Return to Scrapyard Finds