removing screens

Do you need help with your bodywork, Help is at hand

Re: removing screens

Postby droopsnoot » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Oh, that's way more recent than mine by about twenty years. It might be that Stuart (DSG Spares / Magardsport) has had them re-done again, I haven't looked as I don't need one.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:06 pm

I have a laminated screen to fit to Flo (my blue Firenza) when it eventually gets past the respray stage. Regards the headlining Chris Morgan got a pair made - one for me one for himself - by a guy he knows for £80 :wink: I supplied the old headlining for a template. I think East Kent trim are doing them now but I think the price is £120 :?:
Def get the headlining to put in before you start fitting windows. :goodideasign:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby droopsnoot » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am

Fred Dukes wrote:Def get the headlining to put in before you start fitting windows. :goodideasign:

Yes, absolutely - the headlining needs to fit around the front screen, rear screen and rear quarters (if two-door) before the glass goes in. I guess you might be able to poke it down the side of the rubber afterwards, but it wouldn't be held in properly.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby Twin Headlamps » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Fitted new roof lining.Actually the wife must take lots of credit here.looks great.Screens came out easy in the end.local screen fitter put them back in for me with new rubbers.well pleased.Thanks again guys for all the advice.
Kevin.
Twin Headlamps
SL Viva
SL Viva

Previous

Return to Bodywork