T cut time

Do you need help with your bodywork, Help is at hand

Postby crazy viva lady » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:39 pm

Hay Paul, don't suppose you fancy giving my HB a polish? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crazy viva lady

Postby Clara » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:48 am

pbottomley wrote:
Bit extravagent for a HA isn't it? I use my old t-shirts. How bady my car is treated

I dont have anymore lint cloth, and as for t'shirts, are you offering to lend me some? :wink:

Help yourself! :) I think I've gotten rid of all the ones stained from explosions in the garage. :x
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby dann01 » Fri May 26, 2006 6:43 am

Glad yo said explosions in the garrage rather than explosions... well... elsewhere, Clara.

I'd lend you some t shirts Paul, but they might do you car harm with all the stains in them. You, know, curry, tommy sauce, hoi-sin, sweat & sour... all very caustic some of it you know.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Clara » Fri May 26, 2006 7:47 am

dann01 wrote:Glad yo said explosions in the garrage rather than explosions... well... elsewhere, Clara.

When I'm blowing things up in the garden I tend to wear protective clothing.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to Bodywork