HC Front bibs & Sportshatch rear spoilers UPDATED !

Do you need help with your bodywork, Help is at hand

HC Front bibs & Sportshatch rear spoilers UPDATED !

Postby bodyworx » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:41 pm

I now have BOTH panels gratefully supplied on loan by Droopsnoot and Bulldog. :wink: :D 8)
Thanks for the effort to both for putting themselves out for the club and im sure appreciation will be given from the other members :D :D (probably in the form of many beers/coffee and bacon butties !).but gratitude is well due to the guys im sure everyone will agree.

Hatch spoiler is with the fabricator as we speak and i'll drop off the front bib after a small repair is done.

Should have 1st copies done and back to me by Tuesday I guess, and i'll get the pics up ASAP.

If anyone is interested in either, please let me know . the bigger the order i place the cheaper we should get them for (bulk ordering).
I will know the EXACT prices by the end of the week, once the moulding and cast costs are calculated.
Its just over 2 weeks to VBOA spares day :shock: :shock: , and i need to give at least a weeks notice to fabricators, so any interested people please get in touch.

Andy.
Last edited by bodyworx on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:10 pm

We might want to consider tellingt he other clubs, as well, most will be aware as they read this forum. :D

PSL will have the other club contacts as well, but I guess first people will want to know how mucho first

Personally not see the need for a front bib on a HA, might actually reduce top speed to a neagative number in a head wind :lol: :lol:
pbottomley

Postby Firenzaboy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:23 pm

Certainly interested in one of the HC front Bib spoilers,depending on price though :oops:
Steve Kirby of the DSG spares will be very interested in these i'm sure (he said to me previously that he reckoned he could sell loads of these,but the original mould had been lost :o :oops: while at the GRP shop,and that they had none left to take a pattern from :( (D'OH!)
Dave
Firenzaboy
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:19 pm

Hang fire, we`ll see what response we get when we get to the spares day, `ill certainly get in contact with the clubs once all see and agree.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:26 pm

Right, spoken to Andy and good news, sportshatch and viva front bibs are go.
Sportshatch will be around the £60 mark

Front bibs to fit all the HC range will be around the £80 mark

I think all will agree these prices are very fair, certainly the bibs as these will make any bogstandard HC look rather cool and will hide all rust and rot. Andy will be posting some pix up for all to see soon. And will be taking orderes for either,so can be brought to the spares day to save on P&P, so keep your eyes open for the pix
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby bodyworx » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:28 pm

OK,
got a couple of quick pics of the finished moulds from the fabricators, not the best quality pics, but will give you all an idea of whats to come by tommorrow night..

Front bib
this is the MOULD not the finished article, but you can see ITS A GOODY !

Hatch spoiler
Mould had to be made in 2 parts as it wouldnt release due to its shape
(was actually more time consuming than the bib :shock: )

Finished parts pics will be posted up by tommorrow night.
Andy.
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:57 pm

very nice
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby retrocarclub » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Very nice indeed. I'm interested.
retrocarclub
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby psl » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:09 pm

All the interest generated by these great bibs and spoliers has only concluded in one sale :? Are all the bods that were interested in these items on holiday? Andy has gone to a lot of trouble for these, i for one would like to place it on record that what you have done in the short space of time Andy is nothing short of amazing lad, well done and if i had a Viva to put one on i would have been first in the line for one.
If we are to continue to go for bibs and spoilers for the HB etc would we get the same response? i hope in the coming months and at Billing these items will take off so that more of these great items are available for the HB etc
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby bodyworx » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:35 pm

Cheers Paul,

I now have the REAR spoilers for coupes ready as well,

For Billing i wont be bringing loads of items , there will be 2 or 3 at most of each,,
From then, if anyone wants one , they will be made to order as i wont be holding and more than a couple of these in stock at any time..

to date we now have in stock.

HC bibs x3
HC coupe rear spoilers (full length) x3
HC Sportshatch rear spoilers x2

SOON TO COME

HC coupe rear spoiler that comes over the quarter panels as well
HB gt bonnets
HB bibs

I'll update as things progress.
Andy.
bodyworx
GT Viva