HC BIBS AND SPOILERS NOW READY !

Do you need help with your bodywork, Help is at hand

HC BIBS AND SPOILERS NOW READY !

Postby bodyworx » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:38 pm

A couple of pics of the now finished HC bibs and sportshatch rear spoiler.
If anyone wants one for the VBOA show on the 11th March, please contact myself or PSL before Monday the 5th March to guarantee delivery.

ORIGINAL BIB
REPLICA BIB

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE :wink:
SPORTSHATCH REAR SPOILER
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:03 pm

O so very sexy.
Lots want to see and touch before ordering but if we can have some numbers on maybe`s that`ll be good
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby bodyworx » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:35 am

Thanks Paul 8) ,,,,,, ohhh you mean the panels :roll: :oops: .

Yeh , Im pretty impressed with the quality , considering the time they were given, and the new ones are AT LEAST TWICE as strong as the original, :shock:
There are a couple of small air bubbles I noticed, but even so, high quality and fewer small imperfections than i expected from a fibre glass panel to be totally honest.(yes, I am a fussy swine! ).

I have ordered 3 in total to bring to spares day at this time, it would make sense to save on P&P if anyone is really keen, for me to bring them, but yes ,I agree, let the folk see what they are getting for their money first .

I dont see the point in bringing more than 1 hatch spoiler as they will not be in such big demand (although could be proven wrong).so at least people can see what we can produce.

Andy
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Clara » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:43 am

Looks fantastic chaps.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 am

Clara, Sidney would look very sexy with those on, I must now give this some thought.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby psl » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:36 pm

STOP THE PRESS

HB spoilers! Does anyone want one for their HB? We need to know so that we could something sorted out. Edd has offered molds for these and for the GT bonnet. So at the mo just looking for numbers of interested parties, then look at getting the wheels in motion for this.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:10 pm

I somehow Sidney would not take kindly to a BIB, hes is way to low as it is........ Seems to ground on matchsticks these days!
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:32 pm

Poor Poor Sidney, but unless I do something about my belly soon, I may suffer the same kind of problems :lol:

Any pics Mr London, as I have a surprise Automobile coming to Billing this year and its just a little something thrown together earlier this week :? bibs and a spoiler may look good on that.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby psl » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:49 pm

no pix, its in the talk stage. Just want to see what, if any interest comes about for the HB ones. Have a look at the great work Andy has done on the HC ones and you`ll see, if HB ones do come about they will be of the same high standard.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:26 pm

I am definately interested in them, they may look good on an HB estate. I am of course talking about the Blue one not the silver. As the blue one has started on its transformation, it would be good to have them ready to be included.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Next

Return to Bodywork