Water in cyl 1

Tips and help requests for your cars mechanics. points gaps, timming settings all those sorts of things

Re: Water in cyl 1

Postby cooperman » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:34 am

Copper washer received in the post today, thanks Fred. Just got to find some spare time in the next three weeks to fit it
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby jpsmit » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:46 pm

cooperman wrote:Copper washer received in the post today, thanks Fred. Just got to find some spare time in the next three weeks to fit it

just put it in a safe place like I would - a really safe place :P :roll:
jpsmit
Baby Bertha
Baby Bertha

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:24 pm

He was lucky to get it at all - I wrapped it in paper and sealer it with masking tape then put it in an envelope and sealed that - looked on the floor and there was the washer on the kitchen floor tiles :oops: :lol: Had to undo envelope and start again - glad it arrived safely Marcus keep an eye on it it seems a bit slippery :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby jpsmit » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:11 pm

Fred Dukes wrote:He was lucky to get it at all - I wrapped it in paper and sealer it with masking tape then put it in an envelope and sealed that - looked on the floor and there was the washer on the kitchen floor tiles :oops: :lol: Had to undo envelope and start again - glad it arrived safely Marcus keep an eye on it it seems a bit slippery :roll:

the entire story of my life in one paragraph. :roll: :P
jpsmit
Baby Bertha
Baby Bertha

Previous

Return to Mechanical