can anyone help?

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

can anyone help?

Postby bulldog » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:09 pm

hi can anyone help? i am trying to contact Dave Irwin (Ireland) who does a lot of restoration stuff on vauxhalls. has anyone got his email address or his business number.
mike
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby ade » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:34 pm

hi mike hows it going do you like the video i left on here ,thats your engine know that smokes the tyres that good .give us a call i have lost your number i may be coming down your way in about 3 weeks time iwill be able to bring the shocks if you still want them
Big black and loud lol
ade
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby bulldog » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:04 pm

hello mate yes i what the shocks. i will ring you tonight
mike
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: can anyone help?

Postby bodyworx » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:42 pm

bulldog wrote:hi can anyone help? i am trying to contact Dave Irwin (Ireland) who does a lot of restoration stuff on vauxhalls. has anyone got his email address or his business number.
mike

Ive got Daves mobile number somewhere Mike, I will try and contact him and see if he minds me giving it to you, (dont want to post it all over the net !)
I'll PM/ mail you if its ok with him
Andy.
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby bulldog » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:35 am

thanks that will be great love the pics of you car will be nice when finish dont think iv seen that been done before mike
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby bodyworx » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:54 am

bulldog wrote:thanks that will be great love the pics of you car will be nice when finish dont think iv seen that been done before mike

Dare to be different is what I say !

I have NEVER in my whole driving career owned a totally standard car,always gotta do something to make it personal, (although I do get a bit carried away sometimes :roll: )

The conversion Im doing was seemingly done once before about 25 odd yrs ago with mixed reviews, you'll either love it or hate it.
pesonally I love it to bits, been offered strange money for it, but im not biting haha

got some of those pics for you. I send them tonight!, panels should be ready for you by Saturday :D .
E mail me your postal address mike.
cheers
Andy.
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion