Snow

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Snow

Postby Clara » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:42 am

To everyone out there who work up to the sight of their beloved little cars covered in snow...

.... enjoy the rear wheel drive!!! :D
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:10 am

GAAAAAA.

why oh why did the snow come down today.... I took three days off to get an engine into Clara's HA and look what happens, it snows.

Now I love the snow, but then again there is a time and a place :? :? :?
pbottomley

Postby shamm » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:37 am

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Steve Hammond

Two 2.3 Viva's, one 2.3 Viva Estate, one 2.3 Magnum estate, half share in a 1.6 Viva auto, and no time (HC183)
shamm
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Snow

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:54 am

No snow here - nice sunshine though
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby xwv2300 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:27 pm

why oh why did the snow come down today.... I took three days off to get an engine into Clara's HA and look what happens, it snows.

lol ,3 days,
xwv2300
GT Viva
GT Viva

Snow

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:48 pm

In the cold, and wind on the road side on me own, three days isnt a bad time scale, ! also need to prep engine change crank seal, and a few other little jobs first so dont scoff!
pbottomley

Postby xwv2300 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:23 pm

Sorry no offence ment just my sad excuse for a bit of a joke.
your a brave man ,cold spanners,can`t feel your fingers,lieing on your back in the snow, .
xwv2300
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Today the weather in South Wales is Bright sunshine, though a little chilly with a gust every-so-often. Frozen fingers mean that you can't feel your nuts, should you drop them. Lol Lets hope it doesn't get that cold then Paul.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby Sweden » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:03 am

HI,

I live close to Åre in Sweden (Where the world championship in downhill skiing is going to be held in a couple of weeks)

Snow/ice ice is normal for me during winter and it's no problem for the car either (If they don't put salt on it, which they don't where I live) After a while you get a better grip of the handling of the car and I truly enjoy to drive my Viva on it.
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby Sweden » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:49 pm

Picture taken today...

Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Next

Return to General Discussion