Viva SL in Czech Republic

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Viva SL in Czech Republic

Postby Petr Kropáček ml » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:45 pm

Hello everybody.
Please, excuse my english. Thanks.
I need to get some informations about Viva HC SL (2-doors):
If somebody of You have tables with production numbers, please, send me answer. I don't know year of production, type of engine (1159 or 1256 ccm?), max speed and weights of car. I need it because of oldtimer registration. One man from Ceske Budejovice bought it in 1990 in Austria, in fantastic original condition, from metal scrap (!), so he doesn't have any papers for this car.
Nr. of body: 396279
Nr. of engine: 1519547
Thank You very much.
Petr Kropáček ml

Postby pbottomley » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:36 pm

Hello and welcome to the club forum.... I would use the site as it does give you lots on the chassis numbers

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/thecars/hcc ... assis.html

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/thecars/hcc ... olour.html

those tow links should help you a lot?

If you need more help do ask !
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:40 pm

Engine number 1519547 would suggest it is a 1256cc engine (after 1973)

If you pictures of the car we would love to display them on this site for free? you can just email them to me directly (webmaster@vauxhallviva.com)
pbottomley

Postby Petr Kropáček ml » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:02 pm

Thank You verrrrry much. The number of body was most probably some number of Austrian registration.
I'll send You pics, but please, wait with the publication on sites, I have to ask the owner of car.
Petr Kropacek
Petr Kropáček ml

Postby Petr Kropáček ml » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:38 pm

Oh, but now I'm trying to identify the year and I am not able to decode it.... Please, look on photos and help me.
Petr Kropáček ml

Postby pbottomley » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:40 pm

will come back to you in near future, will need to defure to books now
pbottomley

Return to General Discussion