Recycling parts

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Re: Recycling parts

Postby daveh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Talking of parts are there any ha bumpers available
daveh
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby GAV » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 am

Would you like the email addy of Unicorn or Rocking horse poo.com,it might be more easy
GAV
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:46 am

your best bet is to find your best straight bumper and get it re-chromed - I got 2 done a couple of years ago for £160 each - A Walkinshaw - restoremychrome@hotmail.com - off J3 of the M6
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby Icedmunkie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Fred Dukes wrote:We are looking to get parts reconditioned as they become more difficult to source. Currently I have had head gasket sets for OHV and OHC, and sump gasket sets for OHC remanufactured .
Tim Chick reconditions Alternators, Dynamos, and starter motors.
Looking into reconditioning steering racks.
Various sills and repair panels are available from Star Car Panels and Expressed Panels after collaboration from the VVOC .
So there are things going on behind the scenes Pete - if you look into refurbing the bits you have great.

I had a company that had most OHV headgasket sets and bearings in stock still fred!
All Smoke...... No Poke
Icedmunkie
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion