Club membership renewal notification

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Re: Club membership renewal notification

Postby 1972nail » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:09 pm

If I recall correctly membership can start at any of the 4 quarters of the year and you get a reminder in your magazine based on which quarter you membership started. Mine came with my last magazine.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Re: Club membership renewal notification

Postby Fred Dukes » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:52 pm

You should have had a reminder form (similar to your initial joining form) in with your magazine - this would be your 1st reminder form because you joined in the Summer Quarter - you will get a 2nd Reminder form, if you have not renewed, in with your Summer Mag - if the form was not in the mag use the one attached - FILL IN ANY CHANGES and send it off to Rachael with a copy of your payment receipt if you paid "on Line Bank" or paypal.
Attachments
RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP REMINDER FORM.doc
(39.5 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to General Discussion