MH 2018

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

MH 2018

Postby Bob perry » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Managed to get along to the MH2018 show yesterday morning, and what a good turn out there was too!
Shame I couldn't get my HA there, still having brake servo problems, but will definitely try next year.
Good venue, and loads of room for all.
Nice to put a few faces to names, and a BIG, BIG thank you to all those that stepped up to fill Committee spaces.
The Club couldn't work without you!
Thanks also to everyone involved from all the other Clubs, and our own Marcus, for all their great work in setting it up. Not an easy task I'm sure, but much appreciated.

One slight criticism, I would like to have seen a few more autojumble stalls, but maybe they were there on Sunday and I missed them.

Nevertheless a good day.

Roll on 2019!!
Mona Viva
Bob perry
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion