Spares

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Spares

Postby Shadyady222 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi just got a viva 1973 2door deluxe 1800 and i would like 2 restore it 2its original condition can any one tell me how I can find out wot it shud look like standard and in need of spares
Shadyady222
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Spares

Postby 1972nail » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Welcome to viva ownership, I trust you will have a lot of happy times with it.

It's a good idea to join the Club and avail of the Club Spares scheme. Also you get access to the vehicle registers where you can examine photos of other Vivas to see what they were like.

Vauxpedia is an online resource where you can view all the original sales brochures and you see what features your car had when it was new.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby Colin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:40 am

Here's a link to the Vauxpedia site. It's very good.

http://vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com/

As David says, as far as spares are concerned club membership can save you a lot of money on service items and some other spares. It's always worth asking whether the club has it!

Otherwise, ebay will become your new favoured reading... Good luck with it!

:goodluck:
Colin
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Shadyady222 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks I will have a look on that site I work at a Vauxhall dealer so i am dusting of the micro fish at the mo lol
Shadyady222
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to General Discussion