a shout out for honesty

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

a shout out for honesty

Postby craig12 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:29 pm

id like please if I may give a shout out to mitch who recently sold me the magnum , this isn't intended to be creepy or grovelly , but mitch gave me with the car a host of spares including bumpers, springs, shocks, centre caps , gasket kits, mudflaps, spotlamps, etc etc , he could have sold me the car and kept all the spares to sell for himself , but he didn't and im very gratefull as magnum spares are not easy to come by (theres a set of wheel centre caps on e bay for I think £75 ) so again thank you for your honesty , as id have never managed to source those spares ….. :thanx: ,
craig12
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: a shout out for honesty

Postby 1972nail » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:41 pm

:D
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Re: a shout out for honesty

Postby lord13 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:08 am

ahh thanks mate... that's very nice of you to say, cheers :D :D :D
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion