Bye Bye Viva

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Bye Bye Viva

Postby HC Fairley » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Just read this article, thought I'd share.
https://www.am-online.com/amp/news/manu ... a-and-adam
HC Fairley
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Bye Bye Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Not surprised as there a so many different Vauxhall models in the Adam Viva Corsa range - difficult to tell on from the other. I wont loose any sleep over the Viva name disappearing again. :wink:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby pbottomley » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:45 am

Dear HC Fairley please update your email address on this site, your yahoo no longer exists.
pbottomley

Postby Johnboy HB » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Much as it isn't a retro style, my missus has had a new Viva from new almost 3 years ago and I can't fault it for what it is, it's a budget car, built down to a price, it's been reliable, goes well, has had no issues in its 30 odd thousand miles & importantly, we both like it, I'm a fan for one
Johnboy HB
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby lord13 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 am

excellent little engine as well.... I wonder, with all this VHI malarkey with all it's 'substantially modified' clauses, would a modern viva engine slip under the radar because it is an 'original viva' engine ??? :D
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby craig12 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 am

I don't like the viva , but I think the adam could have been a sort of classic , isn't the adam the one you personalise the colour so theres not too many the same?
craig12
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion