Membership renewals

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Membership renewals

Postby coopergirl » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Good evening,
I have recently been following up on some outstanding membership renewals.
Speaking to one member, he had sent a renewal payment to the old membership secretary in Blackpool as that was the address on the renewal form.
If you are renewing your membership can you please make sure that the current address is 26 Kingsway Essington
Wolverhampton WV11 2AH.
If you have renewed recently and haven't received an email or receipt for payment and want to confirm your membership, contact me at membership@vauxhallviva.com and I will check you are up to date.

Thanks
Jane Cooper
coopergirl
Membership Sec

Re: Membership renewals

Postby Colin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi Jane,

I know my membership has recently lapsed. Can I pay by paypal to the above email address? And what is the annual membership fee this year please? Thanks.

**Note added - Thanks for PM Jane, membership subscription now paid to club treasurer via Paypal**
Colin
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion