VBOA back at Billing for 2019???

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Re: VBOA back at Billing for 2019???

Postby ken707 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Two points I would make, I'm not a member but always found the Viva owners extremely friendly, all clubs get these accusations from time to time.

Re the Land Rover thefts, parts here are extremely attractive for theives, thousands of similar vehicles, easy to sell on. They were lucky their whole vehicles weren't stolen. Not the same market for most Vauxhall spares but can't be too careful.
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: VBOA back at Billing for 2019???

Postby lord13 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 am

ken707 wrote:Two points I would make, I'm not a member but always found the Viva owners extremely friendly, all clubs get these accusations from time to time.

It wasn't an accusation a such... just a statement... maybe it's just me :D

To be honest it was a flippant remark and I'm a little upset at what it's caused :cry:

I will think more before posting in future . . .
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion