North American parts/cars information

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

North American parts/cars information

Postby TNFirenza » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello all,

I acquired a rough condition Firenza last year and was wondering if there was anyone on this side of the pond that had any parts or knew of junkyards with vauxhall stuff. I really need a set of decent steel wheels. The original wheels are missing and the ones currently on the car do not fit correctly. Thanks for any information or leads.
TNFirenza
First Post
First Post

Re: North American parts/cars information

Postby 1972nail » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:37 am

The wheels are 4 x 4" PCD which is in common with a lot of '70's Chevrolets including the Vega.

Many over this side of the pond may recognise these wheels, they were used as the basis for the Avon Safety wheel used on the Droop Snoot Firenza.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to General Discussion