Hb door

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Hb door

Postby Martin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Hi all i would like to say a great big thank you to Colin for helping me out with a door after my car was involved in an accident. Great guy who even let me get him out of bed early after I drove overnight to collect it .many thanks Colin . I would also like to thank Stefan for sending a new door skin all the way from Sweden which was so well packaged, thanks Stefan . What great help I got from the club when I thought no parts were available.
Martin
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Hb door

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:32 pm

Yes Colin is an ever helpful guy and Club member - just shows that you need the help of the Club and membership to keep your car on the road :P
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Hb door

Postby Colin » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words chaps. You'll make me come over all unnecessary! :lol:

Martin, I hope you had a stress-free drive home and that, after that arduous journey, the door is usable for your repair work. Your HB really is a lovely looking car.

I hope we will be able to meet up at one of the shows next year.

Best wishes, Colin
Colin
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion