Viva HA owner info wanted

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Viva HA owner info wanted

Postby ADRIAN » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Salvage Hunters: Classic Cars, the Discovery Network car restoration show, is restoring a classic Vauxhall Viva HA for our upcoming series. The Viva has had extensive tuning and modifications, all of which were added or overseen by a man named Mike Dodson. I am currently trying to track down a family member or close friend of Mike’s to speak to about the car – If anyone knows Mike’s family, I’ be hugely appreciative if you could put me in touch. I am available on 07877184849 or valentinelandeg@curvemedia.com

I have been asked if I would post this on the forum in case anybody can help . Mike Dodson was a club member many years ago. Thanks from Adrian
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion