OHC Rear Anti roll bar bushes

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

OHC Rear Anti roll bar bushes

Postby jamezz666 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:35 pm

Hello,

where can OHC Rear anti roll bar bushes for a firenza be bought? I want them in Rubber and not Poly.
I remember reading somewhere, that some people removed the rear anti roll bars, as they handled better? and that's why the hpf didn't have a rear anti roll bar? something along those lines that i read..

Regards
James
jamezz666
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: OHC Rear Anti roll bar bushes

Postby droopsnoot » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:05 am

You could try Stuart Anderson at Magardsport, he had some rubber bushes made at one point but I'm not sure whether the rear ARB was one of them as neither of my cars have them.

Keep in mind that while it's true the HPF didn't have a rear ARB, it also had different springs. I'm not sure what the effect of removing the ARB would be if you didn't also do the rest of the changes.
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Return to General Discussion