Webmaster wanted

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

mass debation

Postby cossieviva » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:03 pm

theres nothing with a mass debation i often have a (edited) and sometimes with tinkerman nothing wrong with it and sometimes we even (edited) together
cossieviva

Postby Pork Pie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:19 pm

only while fitting your sodding sunroof lad
Pork Pie

Webmaster wanted

Postby MattHC1600SL » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:12 pm

Paul, you have done a superb job as webmaster, and you have helped me with computer problems on more than one occasion. The club would be very much poorer if you did choose to leave. Thanks for all you have done and hopefully will continue to do. Matt HC425.

This post was made via email to the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club
Visit us at www.vauxhallviva.com
MattHC1600SL
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:26 pm

Good to see you are staying Paul, but you should make sure that you remember that you have a life outside the club as well Put yourself, your family and your girlfriend first. Thank you for all that you do to make this site work so well.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Webmaster wanted

Postby flod » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:47 pm

Hope it works out for you Paul good luck

Karl
flod

Postby kellyharding » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:23 am

Hopefully the college course on bodywork repair/restoration he's started and the holiday he has booked for May will do him the world of good! I certainly hope so anyway! :)

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby jeff66 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:11 pm

Ohh dear! This happens on so many forums! Good luck Paul!! And well done.
What the hell is that?
jeff66
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby lambaj » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:52 am

Paul,

I've kept way for a whole 5 days after my last rant in the locked topic. I checked in this morning to read your resignation post. I think its fair to say I swore out loud - so much good work, and God knows how many hours of hard graft to make the site what it is. I'm glad you chose to sleep on it and have re-considered your position. Good on ya!
I personally hope nothing I have posted contributed to your initial decision to resign - if so please let me know and I will publicly apologise for it.
I would like add my support for this site - I think its a serious improvement on the old site and represents the club in a professional manner across the electronic domain.

Thanks Paul

Tony (HA21)
"Ere look - thats one of them Mk2 Vauxhall Cortinas....!!"
lambaj
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion