Midlands members

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Midlands members

Postby flod » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:55 pm

Sorry to disagree with you Ed about the insurance bit, but we have bee told
the same by some of the shows we have entered for this year that we do need
liability insurance to attend but at £75 its peanuts anyway only 3and a half
members out of a club of 650 and only 5 members to us and 7 and a half
members to the nut us and not them club
flod

Postby fiero » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:06 am

Hi everyone..

Im from the east midlands, derby :D
fiero

Views

Postby dann01 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:54 am

I would just like to say for the record, that I am an advocate of full freedom of expression. I would further like to add, that my cat is black, I do not walk under ladders, and I have not broken a mirror in the last seven years. I cross my fingers every time I start my Viva, and say seven Hail Mary's at major junctions. I say my prayers every night.

Will this save me do you think if I mention.....AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Views

Postby Clara » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:16 am

dann01 wrote:...say seven Hail Mary's at major junctions...

You know Dann, it might be easier to get your brakes sorted.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Views

Postby dann01 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:38 pm

Why'd I wanna do that?

I learned at the Obiwan school or motoring where I learned to use the force. Close your eyes, foot down, feel the road... And then be thoroughly shocked by your own mortality as you are spun off this mortal coil.

Danny
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Views

Postby Clara » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:13 pm

dann01 wrote:Why'd I wanna do that?

Because I was stopped by the police for not using my brakes (they thought my brake lights were out) after they follewed me for several miles.

Do you know how hard it is to get rid of policemen who think your car is "cute" and want to know more and more about it and about other cars like it? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It was horrible they wouldn't go away! :cry:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion