Order spares

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Order spares

Postby Sweden » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi,

I think that I have read that Adrian has some kind of problem with his mail. Do anyone know if that is the case?
(I have the engine out to restore it and I need some spares, mainly linked to the ignition, to be able to finalize the work)

Also I would suggest that it would be possible to pay via pay-pal. It would be both safer and less time consuming for us over-sea members.

Rgrds
Christer
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:21 pm

where did you read he has email issues? he has not said so? :?
pbottomley

Re: Order spares

Postby Clara » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:31 am

Sweden wrote:Also I would suggest that it would be possible to pay via pay-pal. It would be both safer and less time consuming for us over-sea members.

Rgrds
Christer

Something for the committee to discuss me thinks!
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby ADRIAN » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:04 am

Hi Christer,
I did get your email on Tuesday, I've just been busy getting ready for Billing show, I WILL reply, promise!
Adrian
HB 1
ADRIAN
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:40 am

Not an issue for the comitee at all Clara!!

remember the spares buisness is nothing to do with the club its Adrian, not the clubs, If he wishes to accept PayPal for parts thats up to him.

The membership question raised a few weeks back is still ongoing and Myself ans Steve I am sure will chat during Billing (wet on i think!!!) about paypal etc, then he will propse some ideas to the comitte i am sure?

:D :D :D

Its Raining like a river here and toiday I took my HA to work on its longest drive yet in 10 years (8 miles0 drove faultlessly and now for all that good work its drowning in the rain !
:cry:
pbottomley

Postby shamm » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:52 pm

We will indeed have to chat about this, beer may well be required to ease the flow of ideas!

Steve.
Steve Hammond

Two 2.3 Viva's, one 2.3 Viva Estate, one 2.3 Magnum estate, half share in a 1.6 Viva auto, and no time (HC183)
shamm
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Clara » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:38 pm

pbottomley wrote:Not an issue for the comitee at all Clara!!

remember the spares buisness is nothing to do with the club its Adrian, not the clubs, If he wishes to accept PayPal for parts thats up to him.

The membership question raised a few weeks back is still ongoing and Myself ans Steve I am sure will chat during Billing (wet on i think!!!) about paypal etc, then he will propse some ideas to the comitte i am sure?

:D :D :D

Its Raining like a river here and toiday I took my HA to work on its longest drive yet in 10 years (8 miles0 drove faultlessly and now for all that good work its drowning in the rain !
:cry:

I meant the membership. Brain full of drugs (all legal) and foggy - inability to edit makes me a very h=nuhappy hamster.

ooooooohhhhh shiny.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Sweden » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:16 pm

Hi,

Adrian, I'll wait for your reply.

And hope that you take a positive decision on pay-pal. Other wise I will send you money by post.

Rgds
Christer
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion