Chees

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Chees

Postby Clara » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:27 pm

Paul just to let you know that Cheesy (my new play thing - images to go up just as soon as I've finished sanding him down for painting) made a journey from Market Harborough - South London. Most of it done on A roads that zig zagged us in the general direction which was "scenic" - about 150 + miles scenic.

And it was great fun!! :D

No idea what the fuel economy was like but we haven't had to stop for petrol yet.

Oh and he survived being driven by the boyfriend last night (new driver and he was absolutely petrified) so I think we'll be okay! :)

*bounce bounce happy bounce*
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby kellyharding » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 pm

Glad you had fun! :)

Kelly
kellyharding

Return to General Discussion