"A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE" Rough route.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby pbottomley » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:06 am

Part 5 is now flexbuttcheck1's. :D :D :D :D

I have the peak district event to orgainise and was splittimng myself in two (no bad thinsg when your as big as me). Right Ian put flexbuttcheck1 as driver for part 5. Lets hope more come forward.
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:06 am

Hey up flexbuttcheck1 does that also mean yuor going to turn up to the peaks event????
pbottomley

Postby flexbuttcheck1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:02 pm

ill send a message to automan to give him my details then ,you can count me in as an absolute deffinate for the drive, unfortunately i wont be able to make it to the peaks event! :( sorry!
flexbuttcheck1
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 pm

LEG 5 has gone to a new owner, thank you flexybuttcheecks1.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.

IF ANYBODY ELSE IS INTERESTED IN DRIVING, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AS THE RESPONSE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE SLOW NOW.

The more people that contribute the less miles it will be for those who have stated a definate yes. Legs 2,3,4 & 6 still need to be covered and I am starting to get a little worried now.

Please help.
AUTOMAN

Previous

Return to General Discussion