Sponsor forms

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Sponsor forms

Postby pbottomley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 am

well I dont know about your guys, but iprinted off the sponsor form, added a few logos and poassed it around the office here, and within an hour i got £44.80 raised.... doing the same again today with another office who knows might have £100 + by end of today...

I will be putting the newer form on the site (with the four spelling issues sorted and the new logo's added.. )

Why dont others do the same as I have and get your work buddies to commit cash! :wink: Get them with the old, "I didnt write it Ian did and he's reg. Blind so how dare you criticise its quality, give the man a break" (at which point most are to assamed and then commit £5 !! LOL ) genius !

Sorry if I am using your name Ian but it works and cash is being pledged!! and thats what it is about !
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:06 am

Link to the sponsor form same as ever:

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/information/sponsorform.doc
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:53 am

No problem Paul, My problem with spelling is because when I was a child, I was taught an alternative alphabet calle "I.T.A". This anphabet used different symbols to those in the usual alphabet and words were spelt as they sounded. Back in the 1970's this method was considered advantagous for children with eye-sight problems as braille was the follow up to it. In Braille being made up of 6 dots in a block and there combinations of a few letters to make the letters, it gets even more complicated when you add the fact that words are then contracted down to symbols to make the word. After you have learned these 2 methods, if you were a child that could see a little, you were then tought the normal alphabet. So you can imagine what sort of confussion that leads to, you have to un-learn everything that you have been taught to date, but unfortunately, some things won't be forgotton. NOW add the fact that welsh was the language that I was taught in with English being added later, confussion is the least of my worries, I should have been locked away by now.

If it works Paul don't knock it, but you can tell people that the computer programme I use, does not allways recognise the contractions from Braille, so all this added together and I am suprised that there were only 4 spelling mistakes.

Thanks for sorting the problem out, I am greatfull.

I am printing off the new sponsor-form now.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:05 am

Flaming ekk Tucker... and we moan about the state of schools today ! :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:32 pm

Ah I know, but when I got to secondary school, I had good-looking young female teachers to interest me, so things got better, including what I could see, for some reason Lol... so it was't all bad, I loved english for some reason.

Ian.
Automan.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion