DO YOU LIVE NEAR????????

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

DO YOU LIVE NEAR????????

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:58 pm

Hello all,

Does anyone live near to, SOUTHWAITE SERVICES or CHARNOCK RICHARD SERVICE AREA[b]?

We urgently need your help if you do, as "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE" is in danger of being called off as nobody has come forward to covour that leg of the route. We are looking for a driver to drive the main car and a driver with a car to follow as a back-up vehicle. We have allready had over 300 pounds in donations which I don't want to have to returne to the people that were kind enough to contribute to the event. this money is here in cash not pledges, so please please if you do live close by, or even if you don't but you would like to be involved, contact me as soon as possible. You do NOT have to be a member of any club, have a Viva etc, you must just be over 25 with a full U.K. or similar driving licence that will let you drive legally on the roads of britian. Please Pleas can just 2 people come forward to save the event.

A blind person is counting upon your support.

Thank you,

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:11 pm

I dont live anywhere near it sorry !
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:19 pm

Get back to sorting the forum out, I didn't say that you could take a break, go on back to what you were doing. Lol...

Nice to see that you are still alive Paul,

Ian.
AUTOMAN

DO YOU LIVE NEAR????????

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 pm

Its fixed... didnt you niotice!!!
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:31 pm

That's why people are talking again, I wondered why, Anyway, being blind, I sometimes type thinking I'm talking to somebody, but the computer is not even turned on. Lol...

Its time you put your feet up now Paul.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby griffonmark » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:27 am

I live 15 mins away from Charnock Richard Services in Preston. I'm happy to help out in a 40 mile radius but if the date is Sat 9th Sept I have to be home for 4pm. Let me know if I can be of help.

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:43 pm

I have sent you a personal message Mark so I am hoping that you can help with this problem.

Please please can anybody else help as we are there almost.

Thank you,

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion