just one viva hc in slovenia?

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby caranth » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:35 am

hello everybody,

My name is ivan and im from ljubljana (the capital of slovenia).
My grandmother gave me her car...VIVA HC 1974 (i think) wich has been in garage since 1976 because of a litle engine problem (she said its one ofcilinders)...

well im only 18 years old and have no expiriance with restoring cars, (i have already read the anwser to =julian from austria= and im facing the same problems as he is....)

so i dont know what to do with the car because i think its the only left in slovenia. is it hard to get spare parts (let say new cilinder), or is it better to sold it and how much could i get for this car

, cause car has only about 15 000 miles done and its like a time capsul, all this time safely in garage.....

i hope you can help me with your anwser

greetings from slovenia..
green dragons, youth crew ljubljana....
caranth
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Sweden » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi,

To get a picture of the price I would suggest to look on http://motors.ebay.co.uk/ and search for Viva. But if I understand your mail correctly, your Viva is as brand new except for a problem with the engine. so it's hard to tell. Is it left or right hand drive? If it's left hand drive you probably would have better luck selling it outside the U.K.

I my self is from Sweden, and a standard Viva in really good shape I would estimate a price between 1000 to 2000 Euros.

For me it's impossible to get spares locally. I either by it from this club or via ebay.

(It would be nice to see pictures of your car)

Rgrds
Christer
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby caranth » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:06 am

it has left hand drive and yes, its almost new :D i only have some pictures of the car taken with my self phone, and only from the back of the car, i will send them as soon as posible....

thanks again for the info!
caranth
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby Sweden » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:07 pm

To bad that you are several countrys away, as your car seems interesting, it is a left hand drive car...
Please send me pictures on Vauxhall.Viva@hotmail.com if you have the possibility.

Rgrds
Christer
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm

OR post the pictures here (use the attach picture feature). I am sure we are all intretsed in the car, I know I am.
pbottomley

Postby caranth » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:16 pm

well i can send you picture but but bad quality, the car is on the other part of slovenia and i still dont have driving license and cant go there whenever i want so i am dependent on my parents, ...when they will go i will take pictures and shurly send them to everybody, but it will take some time... :D
caranth
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to General Discussion