Thank you to the 16 people who have downloaded a form.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Thank you to the 16 people who have downloaded a form.

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:27 am

I noticed when checking my account on this forum, that the sponsorship/donation form for a drive for independence has been downloaded 16 times. While I am delighted that this is the case, can I please urge other members to get involved. The times and drivers of the route have been downloaded 10 times. so hopefully we will have a little support from members along the way.

All of the drivers have given generously of their time to embark on this event as well as those who have started to get sponsors for us and help organise the it.

Please Please Please could more members take an interest and support us as I can not stress strongly enough how much of a difference a one pound donation would make to a blind person.

Thank you for reading this and for letting me go on.

Ian.
Automan.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion