We just bought a new car!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

We just bought a new car!

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:17 pm

With less than a week to go to the start of "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE", so less than a week untill I get my new Viva HB estate and the excitement is building in my house, with me and the kids getting hyped up. My wife though, she is not so excited, she wanted a new car of her own, as hers is to small for a driver, usually my sister-in-law Michelle our children ans Michelle's. Michelle has the same problem with her car and also the fact that it dropped into a ditch on her way to North Wales recently, has not done that car any favours. Marie and Michelle decided to think about a 7 seater, but with those two, think turned into buye. We went to a few garages today to supposedly have a look at some, but I was unimpressed with the deals on offer, so advised the girls to walk away. Finally, we went to our local Evens Halshaw Dealership in Cardiff, where the viva is going on display next week. The girls started pawring over a Vauxhall Zafira on an 03 Plate. I met the salesman who is called Simon. While the girls were looking at the car, I got chatting to simon and told him that I prefered old cars. He told me that a Viva would be at the showroom next week, so I should come and have a look at it. I then told him that I would go one better than that and bring it, his face was so funny when he realised that it was my car that was to be shown there. Well anyway, we went inside to do a deal on the car for the girls, as they had chosen to buye the car that they were looking at. Simon went away to look at Michelle's car which we were part exchanging and came back again with the business manager. Simon must have told him about who I was and about the viva, then to our surprise, we were offered a great deal on another Zafira, that is not even a year old yet, with extremely low milage. I am even getting 2 grand cash back, 6 months road tax, there is 2 years left on the warentee, etc. etc.etc. Evans halshaw Well done for both your customer service, your help and also your interest in old Viva's. Simon the salesman, Well done to you, I look forward to leaving my new Viva there for a week on display and also thank you for your support with "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE", I am pleased that I am buying my Marie and Michelle's new car from you.

Didn't they do well.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion