DOWNLOAD A SPONSORSHIP/DONATION FORM.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

DOWNLOAD A SPONSORSHIP/DONATION FORM.

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:37 pm

Hello,

For those who have asked me, hear is wher you can download a copy of the sponsorship/donation form for "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE".

Posters and fliers are also available, so just drop me an e-mail and I will send them to you. Not long now, so it's time for a big push.

Thank you,

Ian.
Attachments
sponsorform.doc
(100.5 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
AUTOMAN

Postby griffonmark » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:54 pm

where? and where is the flyer you were getting up early on Saturday to email me?

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:05 pm

Hi Mark,

all you have to do is click on the box that is marked download, and it will appear on your screen.

Sorry about the flyer, I will post it on here and again all that you will have to do is click on the download box.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby griffonmark » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:50 pm

Ian, If I could find a download box I would click on it. I'm obviously partially sighted, I'm deaf, married to a loony woman, my kids hate me, my car is treble incontinent and I have a dog that ignores me. Have some sympathy, where the f**k is this downlaod box?

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:03 pm

Mark... can you see a link on the first message a bit like the image below? click on the paperclip if you can and Volla!!..

Bellow is a screen dump of the actual item

:D
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:16 pm

Mark,

You have my greatest sympothy. I know how had it is when your eyes don't work the dog gets the best cuts of meat, the kids tell their friends that you mum does volentere work and that is not their dad in the front room because their dad works away or is in prison etc.

Hopefully you have been pointed in the right direction now, but if you are still having trouble downloading the files, Please can I ask that your wife drives my car on saturday wheather it is sunny or not, as I would like to complete "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE" in one piece. Oh yes, did you realise how rare the car is? Lol....

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby griffonmark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:07 am

pbumley, I can't see any link on the first message. What does it look like (in words please) and where should it be? Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:12 pm

I am going to point out the bleeding obvious? are you logged in when you visit the site? if not the links are invisible... :lol:

try logging in if that doesnt work PM me... and we shall discover why its not working :) :) :)
pbottomley

Postby griffonmark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:19 pm

No, I am not always logged in when I visit the site as I usually just want a quick in and out visit. Thanks for the tip, it works!!!!

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:22 pm

Is this a miracle? Can I see something that is not there? I thought that I had a sight problem, but people must have been lying to me. I will take a driving test now I can see then I can make an even bigger contribution to "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE". These heart tablets that I've been taking are very good if they have fixed my eyes, I'M CURED I'M CURED Lol.......lol.......

Oh sh*t, it's not true, oh well never mind.. as we were then.

Mark, I have sent you an e-mail with the flyer and sponsor form attached.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion