Club Logo.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby shamm » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:52 pm

Ok, what about this ...

Steve Hammond

Two 2.3 Viva's, one 2.3 Viva Estate, one 2.3 Magnum estate, half share in a 1.6 Viva auto, and no time (HC183)
shamm
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:50 am

Its got milage Steve.... We are getting close. lets keep the designs flowing in :D :D
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:40 pm

We have the weekend to sort this out as our new printer will try to look at all of the suggestions that we bring forward on Monday. Please please Keep going as I think that all of the ideas have something special, The logo is to appear on all club regalia next year allong with our club sationary and the website. Your work will be seen all over the world.

Thanks for the enteries so far.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby shamm » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:14 pm

And more ...

Steve Hammond

Two 2.3 Viva's, one 2.3 Viva Estate, one 2.3 Magnum estate, half share in a 1.6 Viva auto, and no time (HC183)
shamm
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Club Logo.

Postby pbottomley » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:38 pm

OHHHH Thats one i like the most .... its got the ability to translate to a web page very well.... White backgrounds work for website better that shadded backgrounds... Just one tiny tiny thing, could we put 25th <<< Note the TH and not just 25?

Paul
pbottomley

Postby kellyharding » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:58 pm

Looking at it, I think the 25 aniversary looks a bit out of place. Maybe keep the fonts the same if possible, and make it slightly smaller.

The silver border, it doesn't quite work it seems rather indistinct.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:38 pm

This is my effort,

Ian
AUTOMAN.
Attachments
FINAL LOGO.doc
(187 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
AUTOMAN

Postby hbpeter » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:51 pm

That downloaded ok, thats good, I like that one the best.
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:07 pm

Actualy I must point out that I told my 13 year old son Matthew what I wanted and he did the art stuff. I told my wife marie the sort of slogan that I thought would be good and she came up with the final draft. So I can not take full credit for this logo and I should have stated that it was a joint effort.

Thanks for you comment Pete.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:48 pm

well good as it looks, it will not translate to a logo for the club website, I will have to use some artistsic licence to modify it for the website... There are way to many words to be able to get into a small 150 by 150 px Jpeg and be good quality, shading is near impossible. It is best to use single bold colours for words :) But i will do what I can to adapt this....

But before I dive into doing that I have a few other items to play with first....
pbottomley

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion