oh bollo*ks or not as the case may be

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby dann01 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 pm

Wow, then man with balls of steel. Imagine the surprise on th face of an assailant when he kicks you in the gonads and breaks his foot.. He'll think your a terminator or something.

Cool
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Clara » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:34 am

cossieviva wrote:im going for the false ball it realy feels weird with only the one :shock:
plus it will stop me walking round in Circles :lol:

So did they have to weigh the old one before they disposed of it to make sure you will be nicely balanced?

And if it's metal how do you explain at airport security? :)
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:41 am

Clara,

you are eager to know how everything works aren't you? This eagerness and attention to detail is a credit to you, I realy do commend your enthusiasm.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

oh bollo*ks or not as the case may be

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:23 am

Before anyone says it - Clara does not normally talk a load of old bollo*ks!
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby mazzo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:11 pm

John

Sorry to hear this mate. I've been having a rough old time with my daughter who developed quite bad heart problems, so I've not been around and have only just seen this.

Take care chap and I hope to see you next year at Billing.

Have a good Christmas.

Cheers

Maz
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion