club cash

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:54 am

The answer to that can be answered by asking, do you work fulltime? Or do you receive state retirement pension? Even Have you retired?

By asking yourself these questions, you can answer your own. When doing this, please remember that the VVOC is run as a non-proffit making organisation. Any funds raised through membership or other means are used to maintain the club and offer discounts to the clubs membership so that all can benifit. £3.00 may be a discount offered to students and OAPs but as the club needs to become as strong as possible financially, should you wish to donate that £3.00 and just pay the usual £21.00 membership, then your fellow members will benifit as well as yourself.

One of the major aims of the club this year is to support all members, so I would hope that this would mean supporting each-other. Therefore I will leave it to you and anybody else that may read this post to answer your question in a way that you feel comfortable with. I nor the committee will sit in judgement of your decission. We would hope that the word to remember when making your choice is CLUB.

Thanks for asking such an important qrestion.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:07 pm

Membership of the club runs from 1st January to 31st December of the same year. It is preferable that members join or renew at the earliest opportunity as the membersip fee is the same when ever it is paid in the year. This way the member can enjoy the benifits of belonging to the club for as long as possible. If you send your membership applications or renewals now, then you will be eligable for discounts from 1st of Jan, 07. Send it in May and that is when your membership starts, but it will still end on 31st December, 2007 and cost you the same.

Also in the interests of openess and honnesty, I will tell you that the earlier that membership funds are recieved, then it is easier for the committee to decide what events to attend and also how best to help the membership by either offering disscounts or investing in some sort of spares scheeme and such like, as the club will have a good idea as to what funds are available to spend during the next year. Prioritising and planning is essential to provide the best service possible to all of our members.

I do hope that this helps and answers your questions.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

club cash

Postby vivahc » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:03 pm

Hi I have asked the questions, one I work partime, two You cannot reiceve a state pension till you are 65 and three I will be paying full membership. vivahc. :D
vivahc
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:06 pm

You are a star sir ad your honnesty is greatly appreciated as well as your generousity. Your understanding regarding this matter makes you a true gentleman. I am sorry if my post may have seemed a little strong, I just wanted to make the answer clear, but in no way meant to offend anybody.

Thanks once again,

Ian
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Previous

Return to General Discussion