The Viva name lives on.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

The Viva name lives on.

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:36 pm

Just found this, though I had heard of it previously.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
Attachments
Viva the revolution.doc
(200.5 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:14 pm

Ian never darken this forum again with a Daewoo... thats all it is.

#spits# Daewoo
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:41 pm

Snob.
AUTOMAN

Postby Clara » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:15 pm

AUTOMAN wrote:Snob.

:lol:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby xwv2300 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:41 pm

Vauxhall sold Daewoo all the old Astra`s a few years ago Now holden are buying from daewoo ??????????????????
mind you approx 7 grand for a fully loaded medium estate car sounds good value ( australian exchange approx $3 to £1) bet they will never be that cheap here.
xwv2300
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:37 pm

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/modeloverview?modelid=29002

This is the heap they are on about folks, doesnt look like Viva, drive like one, or break down like one
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:51 am

I think that I will rush out and buy one today, Where is my passport? Paul, as you know so much about these cars and computers, please could you find out the best deal and let me know where to go for one, As it has the viva name on it, I think that it is only realistic that we have at least one in the club. Maybe I could give it to you as a sort of company car which you could use on club business like on your trips to Adrian's or going to committee meetings etc. Like you said, it does not break down like a Viva.

Lol.....lol.......hahaha.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:03 am

Ian I would bye one if I was in the market for a new car, but its a hell of a delivery !!!

I dont need a compnay car mind, i have my HB whish farts and splutters in the morning and pumps out petrol fumes, I love it, wakes me up in the mornings :D :D

I used to test Deawoo cars many moons back, and i think the matiz is a cracking car, but the rest are just excuses for land fill :?
pbottomley

The Viva name lives on.

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:44 am

Just another Eurobox - and a dated on at that - Hyundi Accent springs to mind.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:38 am

That is a pity Paul, as I thought that I had found you the ideal Christmas present. Never mind, I will get you nothing now. Lol.

By the way, I do agree with you, though I would not as I have said before swap my Viva either. For safty, after seeing the dammage caused by the nasty bash that my wife had in the Zafira, I do trust Vauxhall, as we bought a replacement Zafira within 4 days of the accident, as we feel so assured by the strength of it.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion