More good press from the INDEPENDENT newspapaer today

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:02 pm

Just read this article in the Independent newspaper today, Ian had the tiem to speak with them before publication and the article seems to be good news for Vivas, raising the profile for all owners.

In the words of the RETRO CAR magazine last year "is the Viva the new Ford?" :shock:

http://motoring.independent.co.uk/features/article2135651.ece
pbottomley

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:52 pm

Have you seen this months Practical Classics - at last - Firenza versus Ford Crapi!!
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:05 pm

The club is not doing bad then and you all wanted publicity for the car, now you have it.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby psl » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:25 pm

cant say its my best read of the day, but hey, the more the press shouts about our little steeds the better
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby lisbon_road » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:48 pm

A great article, well done the Independent.

Of course, even to me with Rose tinted specs and all that, it does cross my mind that the odd person may have memories of Vivas that are not entirely "ultra-reliable, easy-to-live-with motoring" but why worry?
lisbon_road
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion