quote of the year!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

quote of the year!

Postby psl » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:52 pm

On returning home, i was greated with "its booked" what is? "the holiday" great! "7th to the 21st of July" Quick check on the old wall chart, O s**t. Upon giving my reasons for not being over joyed at the dates, her reply was " you dont need to go to billing every bloody year do you?"
Hmm!
Why is it family life has a habbit of slapping you in the face?
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Clara » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:57 pm

If it makes you feel better I think Billing and the National are the only places I'll be going on any kind of holiday this year.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Have you seen the advert that shows that when something goes right for somebody it goes wrong for somebody else. Paul this is you and I.

My wife announced today that I can have another car and that there is only one condition attached. That condition is that I get the blue HB finished for my son Jake first. Knowing this makes me very happy, as now I can tell her about the new engine that is at Clara's house and the other new parts that I have sauced for it. Time to get the purse out darling. Well she said that she had to be sure that that car would be finished before we spend more money on another car.

Sorry Paul,

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby psl » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:19 pm

all too familar with the add. Some lucky sod had a field day today then, my car port looks like a sodding bit of rag, thanks to the weather! but i did manage to find my shed roof, that was in nextdoors garden
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:01 am

Billing will not be the same without you Paul, cannot you send a psuedo dad on holiday instead, so we might enjoy Billing with your Pishhed up face on saturday night trying to cook Billing Burgers?
:lol: :lol:
pbottomley

quote of the year!

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:16 am

Oh dear - Was it the minutes of the AGM I was reading yesterday and I read " I will VBOA rep cos I allways go to Billing"!!!!
As I just said to Steve "who knows what might happen by July". I think divorce is better than fake suicide?
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby psl » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:11 pm

things are in motion as i type, a big spanner will have to be thrown in the works, either that or i`ll chuck my dummy out the pram. Just the fact she came up with the "you dont need to go every year" is enough grounds for a divorce.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbpeter » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Paul, glad to see I'm not the only one that has a fight to get to Billing every year. Try bribery, that usually works for me. :twisted:
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby cossieviva » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:17 pm

just tie her to the kitchen sink were she should be at all times only to be untied to cook the meals make the beds tidy up and so on then a quick back hander to put her in her place and then say in a domanering voice IM GOING TO BILLING IN JULY OK and everything will be ok she will be very submisive and say WAKE UP YOUR LATE FOR WORK
cossieviva

Postby cossieviva » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:18 pm

just tie her to the kitchen sink were she should be at all times only to be untied to cook the meals make the beds tidy up and so on then a quick back hander to put her in her place and then say in a domanering voice IM GOING TO BILLING IN JULY OK and everything will be ok she will be very submisive and say WAKE UP YOUR LATE FOR WORK :shock: :twisted: :lol:
cossieviva

Next

Return to General Discussion