votes

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

votes

Postby bulldog » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:14 pm

hi what is the idear of the [Reputation/votes] if you can not see what people have said. if it was like ebay you can see there feedback and make you own jugment to see if you wont to make a deal or buy or ask for there help. can you vote if you been giveing bad help or bad parts or you just do not like them. i have a few swaps that i will like to post but i whoud like to know more about the persons that im swaping with or more about the persons im buying form. as ive allmost been court out on parts that was for sale on this forum but i smelt a rat so i stopped. sorry about the moan but i just cant see the point of votes that you cant see
mike
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:36 pm

If a member has been left feedback a link will appear below their icon on the forum..

see the image below:

By clicking on the hyperlink as shown above you will see a pop up window with there feedback score and any comments left from people

ALL forum users have been given a score relaitive to the number of posts made, and time on the forum, to start with, and this will continue to accrue points whilst they post on the forum.

You then have the option to use those points to leave feedback to other members as you see fit, by clicking the +/- tabs (see the first picture )
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:45 pm

The stats of given points are set to visible only to administrators/moderators

??
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

votes

Postby pbottomley » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:47 pm

Yes I cannot change that, shows who is the best, the worst, the person who gives most feedback , all that borring sort of stuff.
pbottomley

Postby bulldog » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:52 pm

thats all i get??
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby bulldog » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:52 pm

thats all i get??
bulldog
GT Viva