Summer is here!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Summer is here!

Postby psl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:52 pm

So longer working hours outside :D :D :D Getting the kids to bed at the right time :( :( :( :(
The little angels them!
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Summer is here!

Postby pbottomley » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:04 pm

Tell me about it the world is a loverly place.. i got home around 5:15pm, by 5:30 I had Emma running (needs to do alternator then road tests...)

By 6pm I had Marvin Running!! HE LIVES!!!

By 6:30pm I had Sidney up the road at warp factor 9 and big smiles on my face....

Now its smuggness evening
pbottomley

Postby psl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:05 pm

lucky git!
was going to go out and tinker with something, then i remembered i`ve only got the sod*ing uncle fester, it aint getting washed, polished or hovered, ever :D
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Summer is here!

Postby Fred Dukes » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Yes - cars should be ready for showing (Ha Ha) and would you believe the lawn wants mowing and the garden is going wild!!
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to General Discussion