many thanks

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

many thanks

Postby vivahc » Sat May 05, 2007 5:36 pm

Hi I would like to take this opportunity to thank Paul London for all he has done for the club, I have been watching all the disscussions and this man really cares for other people, and the club. I live ten miles from him and today (Saturday) I rang him for a master cylinder for my car, "no problem come and fetch it" was his reply, Paul cares, so Many thanks you're a STAR, I will now get to Thoresby Park on Monday after all. I would also like to thank Matt 1600SL for the tip regarding the bleed screws one top one bottom, caliper off, bleed screw at top, and they bled, thanks again Matt. The club goes from strength to strength. :D :D :D

p.s. I would like to thank the wife for putting up with all the swearing and cussing and still obeying my commands of " DOWN" "OFF" "PUMP IT HARDER" etc, thats enough thanks for today. Vivahc.
vivahc
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby psl » Sat May 05, 2007 6:41 pm

I wish my wife would obey my commands of " down "and "pump it harder" :D when working on the car of course.

Good to see it worked out for you, and you can now go and show off your very very very nice estate.
I must return the compliment and thank you Alan for helping the club out at the NEC last year. Thank you for your effort of getting the car ready and taking it there
sorry i dont sell viva parts any more.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby lisbon_road » Sat May 05, 2007 10:42 pm

Fine words.

Gunsons pressure bleeder, best money I ever spent.
lisbon_road
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby lisbon_road » Sat May 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Fine words.

Gunsons pressure bleeder, best money I ever spent.

Seems I made a double post, don't know how to delete sorry :cry:
lisbon_road
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion