Warning

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Warning

Postby laurence » Fri May 11, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi All...Just me again.

Just a warning to Ian that now I know where he lives, and that coffee is available, that his doorway could well be darkened on a regular basis..!! ;)

Nice to put a face to a name, and also, must comment on how well Ian looks after his recent illness.

Beware anyone else that falls into the trap of offering me coffee..You have been warned. lol

Cheers All,

Laurence.
laurence
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Fri May 11, 2007 7:30 pm

Its okay chap some of us live too far away to warent a coffee!!!!

Then again if your up this way your always welcome to come and look ta my scrap heaps :shock: :D
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri May 11, 2007 10:14 pm

Thanks My new mate, it was nice to meet you as well and you are welcome anytime as is anyone who wishes to call in at my humble abode. Coffee, tea, juice etc are all available.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion