VAUXHALL VIVA \ FIRENZA OWNERS

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby rio678 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:06 pm

I'm in Cornland ;) so yes id be up for that too!
1964 Blue Viva HA, 'Jemima' :)
rio678
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun May 20, 2007 5:42 pm

Please be gentle with people who are new or newish. Not everybody on here will know that typing in capitals means that the writer is shouting. I used to post in the same way untill I was advise of this fact by Mr Bottomley. The reason I did it was because it was clearer for me to read, so I assumed that it would be for others too. We all have differing abilities and understanding of this internet thing and we are not all aware of the protocol. If you should see something like this posted again, please don't be condesending to the person who did it, as your ironany will be lost on them If they do not understand what you are going on about, better to send them a pm advising them instead.

Thank you.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby teabellytwo » Sat May 26, 2007 10:07 pm

:lol: hi marky, count me in too! willing to help organise (mark redruth)
teabellytwo
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion