ANYONE LIVE NEAR CROYDON IN SURREY

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

ANYONE LIVE NEAR CROYDON IN SURREY

Postby marky » Fri May 18, 2007 1:04 am

HI THERE DOES ANYONE LIVE NEAR CROYDON IN SURREY PLEASE CAUSE I AM BIDDING ON THE REAR SEAT FOR MY FIRENZA AND WAS WANDERING IF SOMEONE COULD PICK IT FOR ME PLEASE AND MAYBE POST ITTO ME I WOULD PAY ALL THE COSTS INCURRED THATS IF I WIN IT THANKS
marky
Looking on eBay

Postby bodyworx » Fri May 18, 2007 9:40 am

Parcel line / parcel force and Tufnells do a pick up service and pretty reasonable prices for weekdays.
You can do it online and it calculates your costs for you.
Make sure you get them made into as few parcels as possible though, ie, tape the back seats top and bottom together (1 parcel!).
doesnt go by size, more the weight.
full interior should be <30kgs, back seats probably < 10kgs
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby marky » Fri May 18, 2007 3:45 pm

yeah but the thing is that the person wants collection only for some reason cause i was thinking if i could get someone to whip over there i dont have to rush up straight to pick them up
marky
Looking on eBay

Return to General Discussion