A BIG Thank You!!!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby mazzo » Tue May 29, 2007 11:02 pm

Fred, my friend Jason bought the car. Good news is that he got the engine oil pressure up. All it needed was the oil pump priming. Quite a bit of work to do on it, but he *might* get it done in time for Billing.

Chevetter - yep, degrees can get in your way..... when I was at college I had a viva and a chuvit at the same time. Spent more time on the cars than I did in lectures!

Still haven't got the brakes working yet. The weather didn't help this weekend - it was awful here. Thank God we didn't have that happen when everyone came over. It really would have been a wash-out.
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Tue May 29, 2007 11:05 pm

that`s why i brought the big sheets down with me, just in case we had to eat bacon under cover :D
sorry i dont sell viva parts any more.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion