Members Area

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Members Area

Postby Doss backup » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:24 pm

Need some info
How do I access the members area, I sent my application for membership to the club yesterday. Do I get a password and username for the members area once I have become a member of the club? or am I missing something when logging in maybe.
Chrs
Donald
Doss backup

Postby paulbottomley37 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:25 pm

Hello Doss,

members of the club, do have a username and password, it is supplied with each copy of the oweners club magazine, and changes on a regular basis. I would look out for our Club Sec replying to your membership request, with a memebrs card and a selcetion of older magazines and loads of other bits and bobs, If the password and username are not in this pack, drop me an email with your Memebrship card number and i will supply details
paulbottomley37

Return to General Discussion