VIVA HA WIPER SEALS

This is an area for discussion about Restoration issues.

VIVA HA WIPER SEALS

Postby Mercury » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:35 pm

Hi everyone, does anyone know if the original rubber bushes that seal where the spindles exit to attach the wiper blades arms to are available or an alternative please?
Mercury
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: VIVA HA WIPER SEALS

Postby Mercury » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:45 pm

UPDATE: 29/06/2022 Have found some brand new ones. If you are also looking for some, let me know and subject to demand I may have some more made.
Mercury
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby carmad » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:46 pm

i would be interested in two sets off these
carmad
Area Rep

Postby Mercury » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:26 pm

UPDATE 07/07/2022: Thank you for your post in respect of the wiper spindle seals. I will be getting some of these made and providing they come out to the specification we all would want and expect (and I am Mr Picky) I will have these reproduced. If you would like some, would you be kind enough to drop me an email direct please heading it VIVA WIPER SPINDLE SEALS and let me have your details, as soon as I have seen them and checked them I will come back to you to let you know a cost etc. I am NOT looking to make money from this, it is simply that I know how frustrating it can be when you are told 'Oh you can't get those' that's like a red rag to a bull!! So just let me know your details and how many you would like. If you want to re sell them, that is no big deal to me, just happy to help where I can. My direct email address is info@mercuryarv.co.uk Kindest regards, Simon
Mercury
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby droopsnoot » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:39 am

Do these fit any other variants, or just the HA?
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby Mercury » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:54 am

I am really sorry, I do not KNOW, but perhaps an email to Adrian Miller would answer that question. Kindest regards, Simon
Mercury
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby Mercury » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:18 am

carmad wrote:i would be interested in two sets off these

Good morning,

I did have new wiper spindle seals made, and they are good quality, perhaps even better than the originals. They are semi compliant, as such when compressed they do seal against the scuttle panel and the nut on the end. The angle is correct as well as they were made using an original as the pattern. So if you would like one or two, please drop me an email with your address and postcode and I will price up shipping them to your door. Kindest regards, Simon (Kent area) direct email is info@mercuryarv.co.uk
Mercury
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Restoration