MY '79' viva comments welcome

This is an area for discussion about Restoration issues.

MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 am

hi guys i thought bout doing a running built complation for you so here goes
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

Image
first new part a new chrome grille
Image
my engine finally built back up and running rite just needed rad in
Image
metal flake rocker
Image
my engine finally done and tested rad plate done by my lil 9 year old sister
Image
welding up exhaust as it had holes everywhere
Image
my mum helping with stickers
Image
full view of stickers
Image
nova gte steeringwheel
Image
my gauges
Image
cheap dvd player to go with my cheap sound system
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 am

Image

BADGE TO MATCH MY ROCKER
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 am

Image

MY CUSTOM RETRO seat covers for my ORIGINAL RETRO SEATS ( space invaiders ) thanks to my mum lol
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby slimjim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 pm

I will be interested to see if that nova steering wheel will fit, as I have the opel version and I have been eyeing it up for my viva, but I thought that the metric cars had a different spline,

keep the pictures coming :coolpics:
slimjim
GT Viva
GT Viva
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 am
Location: Cumbria

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby hbpeter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Not bad, way to go to get the family invloved. I like the seat covers!!

Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
User avatar
hbpeter
Register Rep
 
Posts: 14356
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:11 pm
Location: Thornaby, Cleveland

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 pm

HBPeter wrote:Not bad, way to go to get the family invloved. I like the seat covers!!

Peter


were doing another set for our other club car and then were thinking bout doing them in our shop ? ! but there all fitted to your own car downside is they take about 5 days
next up tinted windows and side exits
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby fezworth » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 pm

slimjim wrote:I will be interested to see if that nova steering wheel will fit, as I have the opel version and I have been eyeing it up for my viva, but I thought that the metric cars had a different spline,

keep the pictures coming :coolpics:


mine was a perfect fit its off gte when i first got it it had a corsa b wheel on so must fit
fezworth
SL Viva
SL Viva
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: barnsley

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby michaelmate » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Seat covers :goodideasign: :coolpics:
Projects........Projects........Projects!
HC 391
User avatar
michaelmate
GT Viva
GT Viva
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Mid Devon

Re: MY '79' viva comments welcome

Postby slimjim » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 pm

fezworth wrote:
slimjim wrote:I will be interested to see if that nova steering wheel will fit, as I have the opel version and I have been eyeing it up for my viva, but I thought that the metric cars had a different spline,

keep the pictures coming :coolpics:



mine was a perfect fit its off gte when i first got it it had a corsa b wheel on so must fit


well mine doesn't fit, but I think it will fit, with a little modifying to the column surround at the top, it looks far better than the origonal though!
slimjim
GT Viva
GT Viva
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 am
Location: Cumbria

Next

Return to Restoration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests