Garage find hb 1600 auto!

Have you got yourself a barn find and want other to know?

Re: Garage find hb 1600 auto!

Postby Retro morgs » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm

viva power wrote:what an awesome find!
i'd love to have another garage find and just get it on the road and do nothing to the bodywork except stop the rot and keep it as original looking as possible dents scratches and all.

Yeh,now the funny thing is i quite like it as it looks now!
68 HB bitza,72 HC 1159 Deluxe,74 HC 1800 SL auto,74 FE Ventora,94 2.8 Frontera
Retro morgs
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Retro morgs » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 pm

I still do not have this car in my posession,it's proving to be a bit of a challenge getting ellen to commit to meeting up so i can collect. As it goes i am withdrawing from project cars (my firenza included) so if i do ever get to collect this car i'll be offering it on at no profit to myself. If anyone is interested in taking this on should it ever materialise then pm me with your contact details and i'll keep in touch as (or if) and when i hear anything.
Retro morgs
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Retro morgs » Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

Spoke to Ellen recently,she has been suffering with bad health lately and has been in and out of hospital in london and staying with friends in the same area. She seems to be on the mend but is still unsure as to when she will be back in kent,so i still am none the wiser about collecting the hb. Hopefully it wont be too long now!
Retro morgs
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby viva boy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Anymore news on this ??
Vivas seem to be highly addictive,
got an Estate
Now have a Coupe
now on the lookout for a Saloon
viva boy
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Retro morgs » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Retro morgs wrote:I still do not have this car in my posession,it's proving to be a bit of a challenge getting ellen to commit to meeting up so i can collect. As it goes i am withdrawing from project cars (my firenza included) so if i do ever get to collect this car i'll be offering it on at no profit to myself. If anyone is interested in taking this on should it ever materialise then pm me with your contact details and i'll keep in touch as (or if) and when i hear anything.

I didnt realise that i hadnt updated this thread to say that i will be going ahead with the project when i can finally get my hands on it. I've been prompted by the fact that Ellen has been in regular contact lately and it seems that collection is iminent! She is aiming to be back in kent for a few days in a couple of weeks,i have my transport guy on stand by and i'm clearing my garage out asap!! :D
Retro morgs
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to Found a Viva in real life?