Email testing

:help3: an area for website help and use guides

Email testing

Postby pbottomley » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:44 pm

Right for those of you out ther who like the way Yahoo works, I have trsted and rejected a whole weeks worth of updates to this forum :cry: that were supposed to update the forum and enable emails to be set to and from the forum, so it acts just like the Yahoo email list (but without the spam!)

Well the end result is unlike soem thinsg it didnt do what it said on the tin, It only works on one topic! no one can start a topic, ot post inot a different forum catagory. So its time to put this to one side for a period of time (before i :x :x :x at the server).

So its side line for the time being of the emails and restart work on the other projects.

HO HUM
[/url]
Last edited by pbottomley on Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:23 pm

I can quite happily say I understood non of that! :)

But good luck and fingers crossed and many willing hands to pass the hammer when needed

OR something.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Understand

Postby pbottomley » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:55 pm

Dont worry if you dont understand things, it so those wingers can see i aint sitting on my butt doing nothing.

And as a memo to all the rest to say i am working on the email system, in fact i have it almost working 100% right now, but some details need ironing out before general release say yes
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:15 pm

Gosh,

I didn't know you could iron.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

testing 123

Postby pbottomley » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:16 pm

I have a feeling that this now all works, and if you must know I do have to do the ironing, but alas not in black PVC :shock:
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:04 am

Who irons in PVC?! Don't you know how hot that stuff gets?

Not that I'd know anything being sweet and innocent and all ...
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Website Discussion